terça-feira, 23 de fevereiro de 2021

Sorry

I'm sorry ir I'm not black
I'm sorry if I'm not gay
I'm sorry if I'm not insane
I'm sorry if I'm not a minority
I'm sorry if I'm not beautiful
I'm sorry if I'm not thin
I'm sorry if I'm not dumb
I'm sorry if I'm not a follower
I'm sorry I eat meat
I'm sorry I don't like alcohol
I'm sorry I stopped smoking 30 years ago
I'm sorry if I'm not under 30
I'm sorry if I'm not under 20
I'm sorry if I'm not a tattoo vehicle
I'm sorry if I'm not a graffiti vehicle
I'm sorry if I'm not a hip hop junkie
I'm sorry if I'm not a pop junkie
I'm sorry if I'm not a fashion junkie
I'm sorry if I'm not a smartphone junkie
I'm sorry if I don't believe in your laughter
I'm sorry if I don't believe in your happiness
I'm sorry if I don't believe in your gratitude
I'm sorry if I don't believe in your gods
I'm sorry if I don't believe in your intentions
I'm sorry if I don't believe in your new ageness
I'm sorry if I don't believe you are who you are
I'm sorry if you feel lost
I'm sorry you don't know you're lost
I'm sorry you will never be happy
I'm sorry you still don't know what's really important
I'm sorry you need others to tell you what's important
I'm sorry you need validation
I'm sorry you worship money
I'm sorry you worship things
I'm sorry you feel lonely
I'm sorry I'm lonely too
I'm sorry we don't get along
I'm sorry nobody cares
I'm sorry you don't know that a «fuck you»
can have more love in it than a «I love you»
I'm sorry you don't know what love is
I'm sorry nobody does
I'm sorry if I survived
and I'm sorry if I'm nothing but myself
but for that I will never be sorry
Sorry for the contradiction in terms

Sem comentários: